A sincere thank you to everyone at the American Motorcyclist Association for including me – not only in their June issue of American Motorcyclist – but for putting me on the cover! It's a huge and incredible honor. The AMA's magazine reaches over 200,000 subscribers across the country each month.
We originally did a photo shoot at Grattan Raceway several weeks prior for this article they wanted to put together, but I had no idea it would end up making the cover. A number of people were involved in making this happen – and even some vetting behind the scenes – so I'm quite proud to represent the motorcycle industry, at least for one month. This is certainly one of the top highlights in my racing career.
Between this and the series of articles I'm currently writing for Roadracing World, I'm quite happy where this sport has taken me so far. Here's to more to come!
Maumee, OH – Honda East Suzuki of Toledo's rider Eddie Kraft will continue riding a Yamaha R1 during the upcoming race season in WERA regional and national events.
Kraft enters the year with 22 regional championships, two National Championships and over 85 race wins. He most recently won the WERA North Central 1000 Superstock Championship.
Honda East's Sales Manager Gabe Miller commented, "In our ninth year together, we’re excited for another great year with Eddie and Witchkraft Racing. We're love the track presence that has been generated for both the team and our dealership. We always strive to offer the best pricing on all our OEM bikes, ATVs, snowmobiles, generators and OEM parts. Eddie and entire team have always represented us professionally both on and off the track in every year we've been together, and we’re looking forward to helping them achieve their season goals. The team will kick off the season this weekend at the WERA National event, at Talladega Gran Prix Raceway."
About Honda East: As a family owned and operated Ohio motorcycle dealer, Honda East's philosophy is to treat each customer like a family member, every visit. Our award-winning sales staff will strive to meet and exceed your expectations, whether you are purchasing a new vehicle, calling with a question, picking up a part, or just looking in our shop.
Located in Northwest Ohio, Honda East is the #1 ranked dealership in both Ohio and Michigan; offering a full line of sport bikes, cruisers, dirt bikes, ATVs, scooters, watercraft and snowmobiles not only by Honda, but Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Aprilia, Indian, Sea-Doo, Ski-Doo, Can-Am, Kymco, Bombardier, Polaris and Artic Cat. Honda East prides themselves on the best out the door deal, period. No games, no hassles.
Witchkraft Racing would also like to thank Pirelli Tires, Yoshimura, GoPro, MotoEverything, Millennium Technologies, Moto Liberty, RS Taichi, Arai Helmets, Motul, Hoffer Performance, NGK, Worldwide Bearings, Chicken Hawk Racing, Evol Technology, Ballistic Performance Components, Motion Pro and Spiegler. Also Yamaha Motor Corp. USA, Performance Cycleworx, Pit Bull, Sharkskinz, Hammer Nutrition, Fast Frank Racing, SBS Brake Pads, PopShadow Decals, Samco, Spider Grips and M.C. Designs.
For more information on Honda East, visit hondaeast.com. For information on the race team, please visit witchkraftracing.com.
Press release can be found here at Roadracing World.
Thanks to Chicken Hawk for mentioning us in Today's Cycle Coverage. Article shown here.
"Congratulations Eddie! Eddie Kraft won the 2015 WERA North Central A (1000cc) Superstock Championship – the first of his career, as this is the first year Eddie moved into the 1000cc class. Riding the Honda East Toledo Yamaha R1, Kraft was able to finish the season with 6 wins and 17 podium finishes, far surpassing his original goal of "getting comfortable on the new Yamaha R1 and putting in some respectable lap times."
Thanks guys. While 6 wins wasn't really the goal, I certainly appreciate the press.
Thursday, November 19th, 2015
Below is an email I sent to a buddy of mine, Chris Broome after the GNF. He works overseas and couldn't make it this year - ...
Friday, October 2nd, 2015
The last two rounds have provided tough challenges. On a strong pace at Grattan initially - to then have oil, sealer, a crash and ...
Friday, September 11th, 2015
Dad and I arrived to Wampum, PA Friday night. Fortunately, ...
Tuesday, September 8th, 2015
From a press release issued by Honda East of Toledo: September 8, 2015 – Maumee, OH – Honda East ...
Wednesday, August 26th, 2015
I had grand plans for the upcoming races at Grattan Raceway. However, the track was pretty green Friday morning. Rain and vintage cars the ...
Press Releases All
Honda East Of Toledo To Sponsor Eddie Kraft Again In 2016
Monday, April 25th
PR in Today’s Cycle Coverage
Wednesday, November 25th
Sponsor News All
WERA ’15, Round 3&4 – PIRC (Wet and Ugly)
Friday, July 3rd
WERA ’15, Round 2 – Road Atlanta (Supercamp Style)
Friday, June 26th
The Longest Road
Tuesday, June 2nd
WERA ’15, Round 1 – Grattan Raceway (on a 1K)
Monday, May 11th
Thank You Riders Discount
Thursday, March 26th
When in Michigan ..
Wednesday, February 4th
Wednesday, December 17th
WERA ’14, Grand National Finals – Barber
Monday, November 3rd
Monday, October 6th
Clean Bikes, Happy Bikes
Wednesday, September 17th
- Motul Oil Q and A 64 comments
- WERA '10, Round 1: Nelson Ledges (Hammer Down) 19 comments
- WERA ‘10, Round 2: Grattan Raceway (Momma Said There’d Be Days Like This) 13 comments
- AMA Mid-Ohio Recap (Thur-Sun) 12 comments
- Representing at the AMA Mid-Ohio
Team Challenge 9 comments
- NapaValleyRacing.com's Roi Holster To Race At Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
- WERA Points Available In Selected Classes During AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days July 8-10 At Mid-Ohio
- Americans Nicky Hayden, PJ Jacobsen To Race In The Suzuka 8 Hours
- WSBK, MotoAmerica Stars To Tour San Francisco By Cable Car July 6
- Sam Lowes Tests Aprilia RS-GP Ahead Of 2017 MotoGP Debut
- Broc Parkes To Fill In For Injured Hopkins At Snetterton BSB Round
- 2002 Laguna Seca AMA Superbike Race Photos
- 2002 Laguna Thursday WSBK Paddock and Press Conf. Photos
- No, Crank It Way Back: 2002 Laguna Seca WSBK Images
- Crank It Way Back: 2003 Laguna Seca WSBK Images
- Hella More 2014 Laguna World Superbike Photos
- More 2014 World Superbike Imagry
- 2014 Laguna World Superbike Photos
- Laguna WSBK: It's a Process. A Painful, Process ...
- Lowes: There are positives to take
- Moto3: McPhee labels debut podium ‘best possible outcome’
- Pedrosa sets sights on first win of 2015
- Momentum with Marquez, ready for a battle
- Lorenzo adds name to star-studded RoC line-up
- Poncharal: Smith has raised some eyebrows…
- WIN! Tickets to the MotoGP™ British Grand Prix
- Iannone at ‘more than 100 percent’ for fifth
A feed could not be found at http://www.amaproracing.com/rss/news_rr.xml